China-Laos railway transported 8.5 million passengers in a year – WORLD
China-Laos railway transported 8.5 million passengers in a yearToday is the first year of commissioning of the Sino-Laos railway. In total, 8.5 million passengers and 11.2 million tons of cargo were transported over the past year. Bringing development, happiness and friendship to the peoples of China and Laos, the China-Laos Railway also contributed to the implementation of the One Belt, One Road Initiative and the fateful partnership of mankind.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Xi Jinping: “China will help the world benefit from scientific achievements” – WORLD
- News “Reconstruction may cost $1 trillion.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Price estimate for 2023 from the global food giant – MIR
- Six astronauts from two different missions meet in space
- News that a historic nurses’ strike has begun. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, UK, HEALTH, news headlines and events
- Latest German news from US Secretary of Defense Austin. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Russia headlines and events
- The world is concerned about the epidemic in China. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- What is inappropriate multitasking? What is the harm?
- The Libyan court suspended the energy agreement with Turkey. Last Minute AFRICA, Greece, headlines and events
- News Behramoglu in Paris for the first book of poetry translated into French. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Russia, Greece headlines and events