China has created a database containing information about all the buildings in the country – WORLD
The survey-based study identified potential hazards throughout the country and gave a clear picture of the response capabilities to potential natural disasters in certain regions. In this context, Zheng said the survey provides a solid basis for assessing disaster risks and post-disaster containment.
On the other hand, data on 89 major natural disasters such as earthquakes, floods, hurricanes and wildfires that have occurred in the country since 1949 and measures to combat them were analyzed. Zheng also said that he created a database containing information about all the country’s buildings using the data obtained.
The government research team is cooperating with relevant government departments and local authorities to build a national disaster database to support China’s disaster prevention and control efforts.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- German defense minister resigns
- Appeal for help from Turkey and Syria in the Super Bowl. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Frightening factory fire: 36 dead
- News about the decision to resign the President of the World Bank. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News of the call for assistance from the Turkish border. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Rising dollar in Lebanon forced taxi drivers to close their contacts – WORLD
- Swedish statement by Minister Bozdag! – Kent News Agency
- Xi Jinping urges IMF: “SDR process for low-income countries should be accelerated” – WORLD
- International assistance to earthquake zones continues. Last Minute GERMANY, UK, Spain, Russia, Greece headlines and events
- China resumes visa procedures – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.