China expects domestic tourists to reach 4.55 billion in 2023 – WORLD
China expects the number of domestic tourists to reach 4.55 billion in 2023.According to the report of the China Academy of Tourism, the tourism market, which started off steadily in 2023, is expected to maintain a high level of development and constantly warm up, and a comprehensive recovery is expected during the summer holidays.According to a report from the China Academy of Tourism, the tourism market, which started off steadily in 2023, is expected to maintain a high level of development and constantly heat up, and an all-round recovery is expected during the summer vacation, which will be approximately 4.55 billion, with an increase of 73. and this number will correspond to 76 percent of 2019. Domestic tourism revenue will grow by 89 percent year-over-year to around 4 trillion yuan, up to around 71 percent from 2019. In 2023, the number of Chinese tourists traveling abroad is expected to double from last year to over 90 million. This figure will be approximately 31.5 percent of the pre-epidemic level.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News “Turkey increases the number of outposts in northern Iraq.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- The Central Bank of the Russian Federation does not expect profit in the sector this year – MIR
- At least 810 dead, thousands injured in Syria earthquake – WORLD
- News about two explosions in Jerusalem. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- 700 dead seals ended up on Russian shores of the Caspian Sea – WORLD
- Cuban President Bermudez: We are further diversifying our cooperation with Turkey. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT, TOURISM, TURKEY, news headlines and events
- Minister of Economy of Ukraine Sviridenko spoke at the World Economic Forum: – WORLD
- DS Automobiles enters the world of electrification racing – WORLD
- EU plans to announce new sanctions against Russia on war anniversary
- Davos: World Economic Forum 2023 – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.