China-Europe freight train volume up 13% in January – WORLD
The volume of goods sent by China-Europe freight trains increased by 13 percent in JanuaryThe volume of cargo sent by the China-Europe freight train increased by 13 percent in January compared to the same period last year and reached 147,000 TEU.The volume of cargo shipped by the China-Europe freight train increased by 13 percent in January compared to the same period last year and reached 147,000 TEU, reaching 410 units. During the same period, the volume of shipped cargo increased by 13 percent annually to 147,000 TEU. Since the beginning of the year, the capacity of the Chinese part of the China-Europe freight train project has been increased. The carrying capacity of one train increased by an average of 8 percent. In addition, the efficiency of customs clearance at border crossings has been improved. The stable operation of China-Europe freight trains has ensured greater security of the international supply chain and supply to the market during the Spring Festival.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Scandal in Sweden: to allow the “burning of the Koran”!
- News about Kim’s order to expand nuclear weapons. Last Minute WORLDWIDE, CURRENT, POLITICAL news headlines and events
- Latest German news from US Secretary of Defense Austin. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Russia headlines and events
- Break the European warming record in the news in 2022. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, Greece headlines and events
- “The game of US hegemony in the WTO” – WORLD
- The women’s gubernatorial hopefuls break records with their primary win
- How did China side with Russia in the war in Ukraine? News. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Janik presented his global brand at exhibitions in Germany – WORLD
- THY has canceled some of its flights to Brussels due to strike news. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, CURRENT, TOURISM, TURKEY news headlines and events
- News from an emergency team from 21 European countries to Turkey. Last Minute GERMANY, Austria, France, Netherlands, Spain, Greece headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.