China creates new logistics center to organize thousands of trips to Europe – WORLD
The grouping center occupies a total area of 92,000 square meters, of which 80,000 square meters are under customs control. Thus, the center is large enough to store 3000 standard containers at the same time. Li Haiping, deputy director of operations at the Shenyang Center, said the center has the capacity to handle up to a thousand China-Europe trains annually.
The operation of the center will meet the need to increase the number of trains carrying goods between China and Europe through Shenyang. On the other hand, Li said the center will also serve as the basis for establishing an international road-rail-sea logistics center with logistics services connecting Shenyang with Yingkou and Dalian seaports in Liaoning province.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Explosion near Ukrainian embassy in Madrid – WORLD
- News “Using Turkey, Kazakhstan and Armenia to overcome EU sanctions against Russia.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- The Kremlin has said it has nothing to do with the group planning the coup in Germany. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- Ukrainian soldiers will be trained at a US military base on how to use the Patriot system. Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events
- Long range cruise missile news from Iran. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- The sign of the ground operation in northern Syria from Erdogan. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Ukraine resists despite intense clashes in Soledar. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT, UK, Russia headlines and events
- The decision on the black ribbon at the championships from the International Gymnastics Federation – WORLD
- NATO defense spending rises to $1.17 trillion – WORLD
- EU Advice to China Not Tested Mandatory News. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, France, CURRENT, Spain headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.