China COVID-19 alert: lockdown is back – WORLD
“Partial” quarantine in 8 districts of Qingkou
Due to the uncontrolled spread of cases in Qingkou, the capital of the province of Hinan, citizens of 8 districts were ordered not to leave their homes for 5 days, except for the need for food and medical care. There was a scuffle between workers, doctors and police.
Guest workers left on the street in Guangkou
In Guangkou, the center of southern Guangdong province and China’s third largest city, it was reported that workers from Hubei province were unable to return to their temporary shelters after being quarantined and were effectively homeless. neighboring workers who tested positive for COVID-19 were sent to temporary quarantine centers but were not allowed to return to their areas after the isolation period ended.Workers with nowhere to go were recorded as becoming homeless and hiding in the alleys of nearby restaurants and under bridges to protect themselves from the rain. It was reported that the protests in question were sparked by the desire of health officials to send some workers who tested positive back to their hometowns.
Cases of rise in the capital
In the capital, Beijing, the number of cases has risen to “the highest level since the start of the epidemic” as measures are gradually tightened. In the city of about 22 million people, 500 symptomatic cases have been identified in the past 24 hours, with 1,139 undiagnosed cases. The number of daily cases over the past 2 days has exceeded 1000. Due to the partial quarantine of many buildings and business centers in the central areas, the city center has acquired the appearance of a “ghost town”. cases compared to the population, and most of them show no signs of illness, China is “case zero”. travel restrictions, mass testing, restricting or maintaining closed businesses in manufacturing, trade and services. In addition to interfering with the normal flow of life, the measures are also controversial in terms of their economic costs.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Russian economy pays heavy losses from war – MIR
- The Greek Foreign Minister did not get off the plane in Tripoli. Last minute Greece news headlines and events
- News “Terror undermines the two-state solution process.” Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- News of tensions between Iranian teams at the World Cup. Last Minute EUROPE, FOOTBALL, CURRENT, SPORT headlines and events
- China: “We attach great importance to global food security” – WORLD
- Minister Kirisci will have official contacts in Slovenia and Italy
- Fitch Recession Warning for US and Eurozone – WORLD
- Market value of Beijing Stock Exchange approaches 200 billion yuan – WORLD
- News “One in five employees is a victim of violence and harassment in the workplace.” Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- Putin: Russia is ready to increase fertilizer exports – MIR