China commodity index hits 5-month high – WORLD
China commodity index reaches 5-month highIt was reported that the Chinese commodity index in February rose to the highest level in the last five months.China’s commodities index rose 2.4 points to 102.8 percent in February from the previous month, according to data released today by the China Logistics and Purchasing Federation. The data showed supply and sales indices rose and commodity market activity recovered. Although it was noted that the stability of the purchase of raw materials and the production activities of manufacturing companies has been maintained, it was stated that the development of the commodity market is expected to continue with an increase in demand and an improvement in the macroeconomic environment.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Women can now swim topless in pools
- The French ambassador is summoned to the Foreign Office. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- How Japan prepared for devastating earthquakes News. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- Iran: Westerners are not in a position to give advice on human rights to the Iranian people and government – Iran news
- Artificial intelligence has been developed to recognize pneumonia – MIR
- China is building one of the largest bridges in Cambodia – WORLD
- The Munich Security Conference news begins. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Russia headlines and events
- America Awaits KOEP Deal – World News
- ECB: risks to financial stability have increased – WORLD
- Another reference to the nuclear war news from Moscow. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, POLITICS, Russian news, news headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.