China calls on developed countries to meet climate commitments – WORLD
China calls on developed countries to meet climate commitmentsXie Zhenhua, President Xi Jinping’s Special Envoy and China’s Special Representative on Climate Change, called on developed countries to meet their climate commitments.Xie Zhenhua spoke yesterday at the Leadership Summit of the 27th Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (COP27), which is being held in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt, from November 6 to 18. .
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- UN: Israel and Lebanon do not want war
- Frightening factory fire: 36 dead
- England’s TikTok fined £12.7m – WORLD
- Oil prices at the peak of the last three weeks. Last Minute UK, Russia headlines and events
- Smart cameras to be placed on Iranian streets to detect women not wearing hijabs – WORLD
- News that Marders will be delivered to Ukraine instead of Greece. Last Minute GERMANY, Greece headlines and events
- South Korea discusses action against North Korea, which uses the Kaesong industrial complex without permission. – WORLD
- Namibia and Qatar sign a memorandum of understanding in the field of energy – WORLD
- All Volkswagen assets in Russia are frozen – MIR
- The exchange of prisoners between the government of Yemen and the Houthis began – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.