China attracts 268 billion yuan in foreign capital in first two months – WORLD
In the first two months, China attracted foreign capital of 268 billion yuan.In the first two months, China’s actual use of foreign capital reached 268.44 billion yuan ($39.71 billion), up 6.1% year on year.The actual use of foreign capital in the service sector increased by 10.1 percent. The actual use of foreign capital in high-tech industries increased by 32%, while the real investment of countries along the Belt and Road and ASEAN countries increased by 11 and 11.8% year on year, respectively.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Iran admitted that it enriches uranium by 84%. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Xinjiang Railway organizes special trains for ice and snow tourism – WORLD
- News about the bomb last letter in Spain to the US embassy. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Spain, Russia, headlines and events
- Elon Musk explains why he bought Twitter
- Earthquake of magnitude 7.2 on the border of China and Tajikistan
- The majority of Americans want Supreme Court reform, and here’s how it might work
- Treasury Department enacts ‘extraordinary measures’ to keep debt limit from exceeding – WORLD
- Iranian fake cops who extorted money from tourists caught!
- Iran executed two more protesters with Hanging News. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Ecuador has introduced a new visa specifically designed for digital nomads
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.