Ceyhan terminal news stopped the flow of oil. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
The flow of oil from the Kirkuk export pipeline in northern Iraq to the oil terminal at Ceyhan was temporarily halted by the Iraqi regional Kurdish government after the earthquake.
The pipeline operator BOTAŞ said that the main pipelines transporting crude oil from Iraq and Azerbaijan to Turkey were not damaged. Tribeca Marine Services Company, headquartered in Istanbul, has announced that an emergency meeting will be held on the matter.
Tribeca noted that ports in southeast Turkey were affected by the earthquake and delays were reported.
The Ministry of Natural Resources of the Kurdish Regional Government of Iraq (IKRG) said that the flow of oil through a pipeline running from Kirkuk to Ceyhan in northern Iraq has been halted.
According to an oil industry source, the Reuters news agency reported that the PKK is pumping 400,000 barrels of oil a day, while the Iraqi federal government is pumping 75,000 barrels a day through a pipeline to Ceyhan.
The ministry noted that oil exports will resume after a thorough “inspection of oil pipelines” is carried out.
Speaking to Reuters, the source said that most of the oil producers that ensure the flow of oil have storage capacity for several days, so oil production in the KRG should continue in the near future.
There is no damage at the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan terminal
Regarding the flow of Azerbaijani oil to Turkey, two sources said that the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan terminal was not damaged. However, one of the sources noted that the checks would be carried out in the next 1-2 days.
The second source said that Ceyhan and Baku had sufficient capacity to store oil and that the flow of oil could be reduced if necessary.
The Ceyhan terminal is located about 155 kilometers from the epicenter of the earthquake.
BOTAS reported that the natural gas supply to Gaziantep, Hatay and Kahramanmarash was stopped due to damage to the natural gas transmission line.
Residents of the northern provinces of Iraq said they felt a slight shiver after the earthquake.
broadcast by Voice of America Oil flow to Ceyhan terminal stopped in the news hourA-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. The news “Oil inflow to the Ceyhan terminal stopped” is automatically posted on our website as it comes from the Voice of America website. in this area Oil flow to Ceyhan terminal stopped The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News from Ukraine A crack in the G20 final declaration. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Russia headlines and events
- China is the country with the newest forest area in the world – WORLD
- Historians tackle the biggest lies about America’s past
- Battleship sunk: 31 soldiers missing!
- $1 million in aid from Tanzania to victims of the earthquake in Turkey – WORLD
- Inflation in the Eurozone in January amounted to 8.6 percent. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TOURISM headlines and events
- News “We share satellite images with Turkey.” Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, Russia, Greece headlines and events
- earthquake in Lebanon
- International Markets – WORLD – World Journal of Economics
- Electric vehicle charging points double in China – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.