Cavusoglu’s response to allegations of “meeting Assad”: news article “No minister has met Assad”. Last Minute Russia, Greece news headlines and events
Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu denied Arab media claims that he “met with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad” and stated that “not a single minister has met with Assad.”
Cavusoglu made foreign policy statements at the 2022 assessment meeting held in Ankara.
Regarding the visit to Moscow yesterday by Minister of National Defense Hulusi Akar and head of the National Intelligence Organization (MIT) Hakan Fidan, Cavusoglu said: “As you know, Hulusi Pasha and Hakan Bey were in Moscow yesterday. I was with Lavrov. (Minister of Foreign Affairs of Russia Sergey). See you,” he said.
Stating that the meeting in Moscow is important for agreeing on a road map, Cavusoglu said that there is no specific date yet for a possible summit between the leaders of Turkey, Syria and Russia.
Noting that Syria’s wishes would be clear in the upcoming talks, Cavusoglu said, “Negotiations with Syria do not interfere with our fight against terrorism.”
The Ministry of National Defense announced yesterday that the defense ministers of Turkey, Russia and Syria have met in Moscow, Russia’s capital.
At the meeting, Minister Cavusoglu was also asked about the allegations that “he met with Assad 10 days ago in Latakia” that appeared in the Arab press today. Cavusoglu stated that “not a single minister has met with Assad.”
Noting that normalization and mediation have two important themes this year, Cavusoglu said, “We have made significant progress with the Emirates and Saudi Arabia as part of our normalization efforts. We have appointed ambassadors on a reciprocal basis with Israel. progressing, albeit slowly. Russia in mediation “We have also been active outside of Ukraine. We have made efforts throughout the year in cases such as Bosnia-Herzegovina, Kosovo-Serbia, Kyrgyzstan-Tajikistan, Ethiopia, Somalia-Somaliland, Venezuela and the Philippines.”
Stating that the Foreign Ministry table provided the necessary support for the fight of the security forces on the ground with the operation “Claw-sword” after the terrorist attack in Istanbul, Cavusoglu noted that in this context, contacts with the UN, the United States, Russia, Iraq and the Assad regime are ongoing.
“Not 12, we will not allow land waters to expand even 1 mile into the Aegean”
Regarding the recent news in the Greek press that the territorial waters will be increased to 12 miles, especially around Crete, Cavusoglu said: “Not 12, we do not allow the expansion of territorial waters even by 1 mile in the Aegean. The decision taken by our Assembly in 1995 is clear and still relevant. Greece”. We warn you again: don’t go for false heroism by trusting that they are trying to get your back. Don’t go on an adventure. It won’t end well for you!” he said.
“We have made progress in 2022 in relations with the United States”
Cavusoglu stated that despite differences in relations with the US, such as the support given to the PKK-PYD-YPG in Syria, sanctions against FETO and CAATSA (Countering America’s Adversaries Through Sanctions Act) and the efforts of the anti-Turkish lobbies, they have moved forward in 2022 . He said they implemented .
Mevlut Cavusoglu added that as a result of the F-16 supply initiatives, Congress lifted the restrictive conditions and that the process is now moving positively.
broadcast by Voice of America Cavusoglu’s response to allegations of “meetings with Assad”: “No minister has met with Assad” in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. Cavusoglu’s response to allegations of “meetings with Assad”: The news “No minister has met with Assad” is automatically placed on our website, since it came from the Voice of America website. in this area Cavusoglu’s response to allegations of “meetings with Assad”: “No minister has met with Assad” The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Bosnian sisters build houses for hobbits, each decorated in its own way. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TOURISM headlines and events
- China COVID-19 alert: lockdown is back – WORLD
- Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested
- News about the decision of the EU court for those whose holidays are affected by Covid-19. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, Spain headlines and events
- Japanese Love for Atatürk, “A Pair of Blue Eyes”
- In Dubai, gamers are increasingly prominent as the gaming industry gains traction in the city.
- Natural gas agreement between Qatar and China!
- Named the happiest countries in the world
- Xi Jinping: “China will continue to offer the world opportunities through its new developments” – WORLD
- International Markets – WORLD – World Journal of Economics
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.