Canada bans imports of aluminum and steel from Russia – WORLD
Canada bans imports of aluminum and steel from RussiaTRENTON (AA) — Canada has banned imports of Russian steel and aluminum products as part of sanctions designed to encourage regime change in Russia, which is at war with Ukraine.Foreign Minister Mélanie Joly said in a press conference that the idea of sanctions against Russia is for the first time aimed at ending the rule of Russian President Vladimir Putin and said that the isolation against Moscow should be economic, political and diplomatic. Stressing that Russia’s goal is to weaken Russia’s ability to attack Ukraine, she said they want the Putin administration to be held accountable. We do everything.” Canada has provided $3.62 billion in aid to Ukraine since the start of the war, he said. Canada imported $201 million worth of aluminum and steel products from Russia in 2021, according to official trade data.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News about the shortage of medicines in Germany. Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events
- Yellen believes that a US default could lead to a global financial crisis
- China fights Covid with oil – WORLD
- On March 18, the Day of Victory and the Martyrs of Çanakkale was held in Austria – WORLD
- All countries are mobilized for Turkey!
- News about the call to lift sanctions from China and Iran. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- WHO mask recommendation for long flights. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- The free press cannot be blocked! News. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
- Guzman took over Mexico returns in Battlefield news. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Russia launches missile strikes on the Ukrainian city of Kherson, from which it is withdrawing. Last Minute GERMANY, UK, Russia headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.