Biden’s credibility is growing around the world. Last Minute France, Russia headlines and events
Recent Pew Research Center polls show that US President Joe Biden is seen as a credible and powerful leader in many countries, while confidence in Russian President Vladimir Putin has plummeted since the invasion of Ukraine.
A Pew Research Center poll of 18 countries found that 58% of adults trust Biden to do the right thing in world affairs.
Richard Wike, director of Pew Global Attitude Studies, told VOA over Skype that a majority of respondents in many countries polled preferred Biden to Trump.
“Biden scores higher on a personal level,” Wike said. Many consider Biden more worthy than Trump. He also likes his politics more than Trump’s. Climate agreements are an example of this. Biden brought us back to the Paris climate accords. “The climate deal is very popular,” he said.
However, Biden’s popularity abroad does not match his popularity in America. According to many opinion polls, the level of support for Biden at home is about 40 percent.
Experts attribute this to the polarized political environment in America. In addition, many leaders are more loved abroad than at home.
Elizabeth Shackelford of the Chicago Council on Global Affairs agrees that Biden’s approach is welcome in many countries.
“Many still applaud Biden for bringing America back to the global table, making it more active in the international community and in world affairs,” Shackelford says.
Biden’s positive image abroad contrasts sharply with that of Russian President Vladimir Putin after the invasion of Ukraine. According to a Pew Research study, only 9% of respondents are confident in Putin that he will do the right thing in world affairs.
Richard Wike said: “In many of the countries we surveyed, we see unprecedented levels of support for Russia and Putin. “There is a very strong public reaction to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.”
French President Emmanuel Macron is one of many world leaders who have thanked Biden for leading Ukraine to strong support from NATO and the European Union.
Macron said that if Russia were liberated, there would be no stability anywhere in the world today.
broadcast by Voice of America Biden’s credibility grows around the world in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. Biden’s credibility is growing around the world. News is automatically posted to our website as it is received from the Voice of America website. in this area Biden’s credibility grows around the world The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- The US delegation made contacts in the China news. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Russia’s decision to send nuclear weapons to Belarus is ‘irresponsible’, say NATO, EU
- Climate change is increasing poverty in Latin America. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Defense exercises “Aurora-23” started in Sweden – MIR
- The news that the UK will change airport security rules by 2024. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, UK headlines and events
- Iran executed two more protesters with Hanging News. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- On the eve of the Spring Festival, 26 million passengers were transported – WORLD
- Kılıçdaroğlu will hold a joint press conference with Rifkin. Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, UK, headlines and events
- The Paris murders are featured in the news for their 10th anniversary. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- Xi and Biden talked on the phone – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.