Biden meets with leaders of 9 countries News. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
US President Joe Biden will meet today in Warsaw, the capital of Poland, with the leaders of nine countries that make up NATO’s eastern bloc. Biden also said in his speech yesterday that Russia cannot win in Ukraine.
US President Biden will meet with staff at the US Embassy in Warsaw and then meet with the leaders of nine countries known as the Bucharest Nine.
The leaders’ summit that Biden will attend today will bring together the leaders of 9 former members of the Soviet Union, known as the Bucharest Nine. The meeting will be attended by the leaders of Poland, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Romania, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania and Slovakia.
At the meeting, Biden is expected to highlight continued U.S. support for Ukraine and raise issues of coordination with NATO countries.
Lithuanian President Gitanas Nauseda, who will attend the meeting, said yesterday in a statement to Lithuanian Radio that he would ask for more support from the US President.
In his statement, Nausėda said that, on the one hand, assistance to Ukraine must continue, on the other hand, Lithuania and other countries on NATO’s eastern border need support in issues such as air defense and advanced defense systems, as well as investment in the defense industry.
broadcast by Voice of America Biden met with leaders of 9 countries in the news hourA-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. “Biden Meets with Leaders from 9 Countries” is automatically posted on our website as it comes from the VOA website. in this area Biden met with leaders of 9 countries The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Armenia Applicant news from a Russian-led organization. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News about the decision to resign the President of the World Bank. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- China: “U.S. must end illegal unilateral sanctions and long jurisdiction” – WORLD
- EU extends economic sanctions against Russia for another 6 months
- News from the EU-Ukraine Summit “Under the Sirens” in Kyiv, the capital of Ukraine. Last Minute EUROPE, France, Netherlands, Spain, Russia, Greece headlines and events
- What will happen to your body and brain if you exercise more than 40 hours a week?
- ÇHSDK annual meeting has started – WORLD
- News of the military fortification plan from Russia. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- German defense minister resigns
- Sanctions against official employees of the Iranian media from the United States. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.