Biden hosts the NBA Champions Golden State Warriors at the White House – WORLD
Biden hosts the NBA Champions Golden State Warriors at the White HouseNEW YORK (AA) — U.S. President Joe Biden received the 2022 American Basketball League (NBA) champion team, the Golden State Warriors, at the White House.In his speech here, Biden congratulated the team’s coaches and players and said that the Golden State Warriors are one of the most successful teams in the United States in basketball and other sports: “You have shown that as a team anything is possible.” Biden also said that he is in constant contact with local authorities and will visit the region on January 19 to honor the memory of those who died in California, devastated by natural disasters that have been going on for about 3 weeks. Team member Stephen Curry thanked Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris and stated that it was important for them to host guests at the White House, and presented the number 1 jersey as a gift.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- $1 million in aid from Tanzania to victims of the earthquake in Turkey – WORLD
- Erdogan and Putin met by telephone News. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Japan and Germany will cooperate closely for economic security – WORLD
- Russia is stepping up attacks. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News about the discovery of new natural gas off South Cyprus. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- The waters in South Korea and North Korea are warming up!
- Russian and US officials to meet in Istanbul
- News “Russia will never achieve victory in Ukraine” Hot Russian news headlines and events
- LAST MINUTE | The nightmare of fake drinks has resurfaced! Death toll rises in Bursa
- News “Global recession will hit Europe hardest.” Last Minute GERMANY, France, England, Russia headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.