Bedrooms in the Twitter building
Elon Musk has put up beds in the Twitter office so employees can work harder.
Twitter, bought by tech entrepreneur Elon Musk, has sparked an investigation into the placement of beds in his San Francisco office.
According to news in The Guardian, employees who spoke to Forbes said there were between four and eight beds on one floor of the office building.
On the other hand, the City of San Francisco said there were no applications for housing in the building for which a commercial permit was obtained.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News “The economic downturn will further distort social justice.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- How do new positions in business life affect employees?
- Proposal of the Special Tribunal for War Crimes of Russia. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Dispute with Turkey Sweden moves to EU leadership news. Last Minute GERMANY, Austria, France, Netherlands, Spain, Greece headlines and events
- The EU and Hungary agreed on the news of the funds. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Netherlands, Russia headlines and events
- Ukraine rejects Putin’s decree on a ceasefire. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Russia headlines and events
- 2022 is the “election year”! Here are the names that fell out of the ballot box… – WORLD
- Biden’s credibility is growing around the world. Last Minute France, Russia headlines and events
- Putin ordered a truce in connection with the Orthodox Christmas. Ukraine refuses news. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- News of the meeting between Biden and Xi before the G20 summit. Last Minute AFRICA, EUROPE, France, CURRENT, UK, Spain, Russia headlines and events