Battleship sunk: 31 soldiers missing!
While a Thai Navy warship capsized in the Gulf of Thailand, there is still no news of the 31 servicemen.
A warship carrying hundreds of Thai Navy soldiers sank in the Gulf of Thailand. In a statement, Thai Navy spokesman Pokkrong Montatfalin said the ship lost control due to strong winds and capsized due to water ingress, 75 soldiers were rescued, and the search for 31 missing soldiers continues. It was said that the search and rescue efforts involved teams continuing the race against time to find the missing sailors, as well as helicopters.
On the other hand, in a photo posted on the Royal Thai Navy’s official Twitter account, a group of soldiers were waiting to be rescued in a round lifeboat.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- The news of heavy snowfall paralyzed life in England. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, UK headlines and events
- Application for renting a fan in Qatar! – Kent News Agency
- World record from a solar panel invented by a Chinese company – MIR
- News of the world champion of Argentina. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- Russian and US officials to meet in Istanbul
- German politician demands return of the temple of Zeus to Turkey. Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, France, headlines and events
- News about the disappearance of a radioactive capsule in Australia. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- A call to leaders in Davos from the first lady of Ukraine. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT, UK, Russia headlines and events
- Will Leopard 2 tanks be sent to Ukraine? News. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Netherlands, England, Russia headlines and events
- International Markets – WORLD – World Journal of Economics