Bashar al-Assad: “We are waiting for action!” – Kent News Agency
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad said: “Turkey has shown that it is ready to meet the demands of Syria, but Damascus expects actions from Ankara, not words.” said.
He made accusations that President Erdogan might also meet with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in Qatar, where he went to the opening of the World Cup. Sharing his views on the subject, President Erdogan said, “There is no grudge or resentment in politics. When the time is right, you will sit down, evaluate it, and be able to upgrade accordingly. At the moment, we, as Turkey, can review relations with countries with which we have difficulties in these matters. Especially after the June elections, we can do it again. And accordingly, I hope that we can continue our journey. I wouldn’t say it’s impossible, I’m not an ordinary politician. Therefore, when the time comes, we can also follow the path of meeting with the President of Syria. At the moment, low-level negotiations are already underway.” he said.
THE LEVEL OF BILATERAL MEETINGS WILL INCREASE
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, who gave statements to the Syrian media regarding the latest domestic and foreign policy situation, said that meetings were held with Turkey at the “intelligence level”, but the level of bilateral negotiations “will soon be upgraded.”
In addition, according to regional media, Assad stressed that they are waiting for action and said:
“Turkey has shown that it is ready to meet the demands of Syria. Syria expects action from Turkey, not words. Ankara may be more determined in its political orientation than some Arab countries. However, it is impossible to judge whether Turkey’s position is sincere or just a political maneuver. It is wrong for journalists and researchers to measure any country’s policy change in terms of personnel changes.”
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Xi Jinping meets with Thai Prime Minister Prayut – WORLD
- earthquake in Lebanon
- Egypt will send seasonal agricultural workers to Greece. Last minute Greece news headlines and events
- On the eve of the Spring Festival, 26 million passengers were transported – WORLD
- “Unknown pneumonia in Kazakhstan” – MIR
- Ceyhan terminal news stopped the flow of oil. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Pervez Musharraf has died. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News about new security assistance from the US in Ukraine. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Sharp decline in JPMorgan global bond supply outlook – WORLD
- Ukraine: Grain corridor agreement extended for another 120 days – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.