ATGB: TIMUR SOYKAN AND OUR CHILDREN ARE NOT ALONE. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, Greece headlines and events
Founded on February 23, 2002 and includes honorary members from Ireland to Denmark, from France to Germany, from England to Austria, from Italy to Belgium…
The European Association of Turkish Journalists (ATGB), which was established on February 23, 2002 and continues its activities, including honorary members from Ireland to Denmark, from France to Germany, from England to Austria, from Italy to Belgium. He took care of the journalist Timur Soykan, by publishing a statement on the latest developments in Turkey. The statement, signed by President Rejai Aksu, reads:
“To the press and the public;
The abuse scandal exposed by BirGün newspaper writer Timur Soykan remains on Turkey’s agenda. Unfortunately, this scandal in the Hiranur Foundation of the Ismailaga community is not the first nor the last. Secularism, which is the antidote to this darkness in which Turkey finds itself, is under attack from the ruling and reactionary circles.
Supporters who preach that Timur Soykan should be held accountable for his news are instructing the judiciary to commit a constitutional crime. You should know that our colleague Timur Soykan fulfilled his public duty by exposing the corruption in sects and communities, and acted with the awareness of the responsibility of the profession “journalist”, guaranteed by the Constitution.
Journalism is not a crime, Timur Soykan is not to blame. Those who abuse a small child, those who turn a blind eye to this violence, and those who try to justify this violence, must be brought to justice.
Neither Timur Soykan nor our children and youth who are threatened by reactionary organizations are alone.
We will continue to illuminate this darkness and defend secularism.
President of the European Union of Turkish Journalists.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- The French ambassador is summoned to the Foreign Office. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- The health system in Germany warns of the news. Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events
- The air of India and Sri Lanka is breathtaking! – WORLD
- News “77 grain vessels are queuing in Turkey”. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- LAST MINUTE | The nightmare of fake drinks has resurfaced! Death toll rises in Bursa
- WTO: “China is the engine of the world economy” – WORLD
- 260 thousand tons of fertilizer News about donations from Russia to Africa. Last Minute AFRICA, Netherlands, Russia headlines and events
- The crisis between China and the United States is growing! China will sue the US!
- Twitter Blue Tick paid prices have changed!
- Article “Suspect confesses to xenophobia”. News headlines and events from Last Minute France