ATGB: TIMUR SOYKAN AND OUR CHILDREN ARE NOT ALONE. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, Greece headlines and events
Founded on February 23, 2002 and includes honorary members from Ireland to Denmark, from France to Germany, from England to Austria, from Italy to Belgium…
The European Association of Turkish Journalists (ATGB), which was established on February 23, 2002 and continues its activities, including honorary members from Ireland to Denmark, from France to Germany, from England to Austria, from Italy to Belgium. He took care of the journalist Timur Soykan, by publishing a statement on the latest developments in Turkey. The statement, signed by President Rejai Aksu, reads:
“To the press and the public;
The abuse scandal exposed by BirGün newspaper writer Timur Soykan remains on Turkey’s agenda. Unfortunately, this scandal in the Hiranur Foundation of the Ismailaga community is not the first nor the last. Secularism, which is the antidote to this darkness in which Turkey finds itself, is under attack from the ruling and reactionary circles.
Supporters who preach that Timur Soykan should be held accountable for his news are instructing the judiciary to commit a constitutional crime. You should know that our colleague Timur Soykan fulfilled his public duty by exposing the corruption in sects and communities, and acted with the awareness of the responsibility of the profession “journalist”, guaranteed by the Constitution.
Journalism is not a crime, Timur Soykan is not to blame. Those who abuse a small child, those who turn a blind eye to this violence, and those who try to justify this violence, must be brought to justice.
Neither Timur Soykan nor our children and youth who are threatened by reactionary organizations are alone.
We will continue to illuminate this darkness and defend secularism.
President of the European Union of Turkish Journalists.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- 6 signs that the job is fake
- China’s SME Development Index hits 3-year high – WORLD
- The sound of the explosion is heard during Japanese Prime Minister Kishida’s visit to Wakayama.
- How the end of the COVID-19 emergency affects Americans
- News “Ukrainian missile hitting Poland is not a planned attack.” Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, France, Netherlands, England, Spain, Russia, Greece headlines and events
- Japan attaches great importance to relations with Jordan for peace in the Middle East – WORLD
- Zelensky submitted to parliament a decision to impose sanctions against Iran for 50 years – WORLD
- It turns out that the German army is not fulfilling its obligations to NATO – MIR
- Young people in Paris marched against the state pension reform. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT headlines and events
- Minister of Economy of Ukraine Sviridenko spoke at the World Economic Forum: – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.