Asian Stock Markets in Holiday Mood – WORLD
Asian stock markets in festive moodISTANBUL (AA) – On a day when most of the regional stock markets were closed for the Asian New Year holidays, Japanese and Indian stock markets saw a strong buying trend.Markets in China will be closed for a week, while Hong Kong will be closed for 3 days and South Korea for 2 days. The minutes of the Bank of Japan (BoJ) December 19-20 meeting released today say that the bank’s monetary policy will come to an end. that the markets should be prepared for an interest rate hike. At its meeting last week, the Bank of Japan did not change its target range for bonds, contrary to expectations. In Japan, the Nikkei 225, which is one of the markets open for trading today, closed the day up 1.33 percent to while the dollar/yen parity was 0.6% higher than the previous close. The Sensex index in India is also hovering at 60.835 points, adding 0.3%.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Tonight the world population will exceed 8 billion!
- China’s state-owned central enterprises revenue up 8.3 percent – WORLD
- The streets of Paris are in confusion! – Kent News Agency
- German politician demands return of the temple of Zeus to Turkey. Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, France, headlines and events
- News “One in five employees is a victim of violence and harassment in the workplace.” Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- Will European solidarity continue? News. Last Minute France, Russia headlines and events
- Article “Suspect confesses to xenophobia”. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- Sharp decline in JPMorgan global bond supply outlook – WORLD
- Will the period of assistance to Syria be extended? News. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Xi unveils China’s vision for global development – WORLD