Asian Stock Markets in Holiday Mood – WORLD
Asian stock markets in festive moodISTANBUL (AA) – On a day when most of the regional stock markets were closed for the Asian New Year holidays, Japanese and Indian stock markets saw a strong buying trend.Markets in China will be closed for a week, while Hong Kong will be closed for 3 days and South Korea for 2 days. The minutes of the Bank of Japan (BoJ) December 19-20 meeting released today say that the bank’s monetary policy will come to an end. that the markets should be prepared for an interest rate hike. At its meeting last week, the Bank of Japan did not change its target range for bonds, contrary to expectations. In Japan, the Nikkei 225, which is one of the markets open for trading today, closed the day up 1.33 percent to while the dollar/yen parity was 0.6% higher than the previous close. The Sensex index in India is also hovering at 60.835 points, adding 0.3%.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Police Sexual Harassment Scandal!
- The key players in the Ukrainian conflict embody distinctive styles of leadership
- More than 5,000 police officers are taking action in Brussels, the capital of Belgium.
- Chinese companies repeatedly launch new ChatGPT competitors – WORLD
- French government uses constitutional powers to vote on controversial pension reform – WORLD
- The oldest American city is still a mystery to many
- Weinstein convicted of rape in Los Angeles. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News about the university ban on Taliban women. Last Minute ASIA, CURRENT, UK, POLITICS headlines and events
- China’s software industry’s annual growth rate hits 16 percent – WORLD
- Number of Chinese companies operating in Africa exceeds 3,500 – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.