Armed attack on the prison: 14 dead, 13 injured
During an armed attack on a prison in Mexico, 10 guards and 4 prisoners were killed, 13 were injured.
The incident took place in a prison in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico. According to the information received, 10 guards and 4 prisoners died as a result of an armed attack on the guards by the attackers who arrived at the prison in armored vehicles.
Chihuahua’s prosecutor’s office said in a statement that at least 24 prisoners escaped from prison in the incident, which took place around 07:00 local time. The security forces took control of the situation in the prison.
On the other hand, the authorities launched an investigation into the incident.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- America’s smartest (and “stupidest”) presidents
- Poland wants to install a memorial to the victims of World War II in Germany. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
- The Founding Fathers upset England by inventing American English
- The Kremlin has said it has nothing to do with the group planning the coup in Germany. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- ISIS claims to be attacking Taliban forces. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- 4 Signs Your Plants Need Care
- News of the death sentence for a British citizen from Iran. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, UK headlines and events
- Aid from South Korea to Ukraine – MIR
- On the Edge in the USA! Why is the Sword Claw Movement disturbing?
- For the first time in Turkey, the company launched a practice 4 days a week