Apple’s market value falls below $2 trillion
The latest situation at Apple
Apple shares fell more than 4 percent on Tuesday as the company’s share price fell to $124.19. Apple’s share price drop was said to be due to heightened concerns about iPhone shipments due to Covid-19 restrictions at the company’s China factory, its value fell below $2 trillion during Apple’s day, whose market value hit $1 for the first time. trillion dollars on August 2, 2018, reached a market value of $2 trillion on August 19, 2020 Apple on January 3, 2022, in a short time. On the other hand, a report by the Japanese newspaper Nikkei Asia reported that Apple has ordered some of its suppliers to produce fewer parts for some of its products, including AirPods, Apple Watch and MacBook, due to weakening demand.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Moroccans in Europe celebrate their country’s progress to the World Cup semi-finals. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, Spain headlines and events
- “Friendly approach is one of the important factors influencing the preferences of Chinese tourists” – WORLD
- Putin’s statement on Turkey’s gas center
- “China could have 1,500 nuclear warheads by 2035.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Profile of jihadists returning from Syria scaring France. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- Cavusoglu’s response to allegations of “meeting Assad”: news article “No minister has met Assad”. Last Minute Russia, Greece news headlines and events
- News of the dissolution of the provisional government of Venezuela. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- No to new constitution in Chile referendum – WORLD
- It was reported that 9 soldiers died in 2 military helicopters that crashed in the United States – MIR
- Saudi Arabia: Our investment in Iran can be realized quickly – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.