Appeal for help from Turkey and Syria in the Super Bowl. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
The final game of the American Football League (NFL), known as the Super Bowl, was held this year in Glendale, Arizona. Ahead of the championship, which is one of the largest sports organizations followed by millions of people in the US, the memory of those who lost their lives in the Kahramanmaras earthquakes was commemorated and a call was made to support the Red Cross relief efforts in the area with donations.
US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken also urged Americans to donate to earthquake victims in Turkey and Syria. Blinken asked his official Twitter account to listen to the call for help during the Super Bowl, the American Football League (NFL) championship fight watched by millions in the US.
The US Secretary of State said that how to make a donation can be found on the website of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), which continues search and rescue work in Turkey, and shared the corresponding link.
Kansas City Chiefs winner it happened
In the final between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Philadelphia Eagles, the Chiefs won the Vince Lombardi Cup by beating the Eagles 38–35.
27-year-old Kansas City Chiefs star Patrick Mahomes managed to lead his team despite an ankle injury. Mahomes became the third player to win the NFL Under-28 Most Valuable Player (MVP) title twice.
In 2020, the Chiefs defeated the San Francisco 49ers for the first time in 50 years to end the Super Bowl with a championship.
The 57th Super Bowl was the first for both teams to feature black players in the offensive leadership position, defined as a quarterback in American football. Philadelphia Eagles quarterback, 24-year-old Jalen Herts.
Approximately 68,000 people filled the stadium and the likes of Elon Musk, Paul McCartney and LeBron James also watched the match.
broadcast by Voice of America Call for help to Turkey and Syria at the Super Bowl in the news hourA-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. Super Bowl news on aid to Turkey and Syria are automatically posted on our website as they come in from the VOA website. in this area Call for help to Turkey and Syria at the Super Bowl The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News from Putin about the Stalingrad accent against the “new Nazism” in Ukraine. Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events
- China’s current account surplus continues to rise – WORLD
- News “Ukrainian missile hitting Poland is not a planned attack.” Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, France, Netherlands, England, Spain, Russia, Greece headlines and events
- Ukraine rejects Putin’s decree on a ceasefire. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Russia headlines and events
- The world of cinema meets the Berlin news. Last Minute BERLIN, Russia news headlines and events
- Rising dollar in Lebanon forced taxi drivers to close their contacts – WORLD
- Zelensky visited the border troops Last Minute UK, Russia headlines and events
- News “The sooner the better.” Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, Russia headlines and events
- News of at least 1,444 deaths. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- PACE’s reaction to Imamoglu’s decision. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, POLITICS, TURKEY headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.