Another news about nuclear energy from Russia. Last Minute AFRICA, Russia headlines and events
Russian leader Vladimir Putin re-emphasized nuclear power in a statement on the eve of the first anniversary of the war in Ukraine. Putin said his country would continue to be interested in building up its nuclear capability.
In his speech, the Russian leader said that they will continue to attach great importance to their efforts to develop the ability to launch missiles with nuclear warheads from land, sea and air, as they have done before.
In this context, the Russian leader announced for the first time that this year they will start deploying Sarmat intercontinental missiles that can carry multiple nuclear warheads.
“We will continue serial production of air-launched Kinzhal hypersonic missiles and mass deliveries of sea-launched Zircon hypersonic missiles,” Putin said in his nationwide holiday message delivered by the Kremlin Palace.
Hypersonic rocket Zirkon
In his speech on Tuesday this week, Putin announced that Russia was suspending the START agreement on strategic arms reduction.
An unnamed senior Russian official said that despite Putin’s decision, Russia would keep its nuclear-armed missiles as part of the deal.
While stating that admitting Sweden and Finland as NATO members poses a threat to itself, Russia has repeatedly referred to the use of nuclear weapons in relation to the war in Ukraine.
UN Secretary-General António Guterres also condemned Russia’s threats of nuclear weapons in a statement yesterday. “We heard veiled threats to use nuclear weapons,” Guterres said. The intended tactical use of nuclear weapons is never acceptable. It is time to return from this point,” he said.
the role of China
Russian leader Putin received senior Chinese diplomat Wang Yi at the Kremlin Palace on Wednesday and it was announced that Chinese leader Xi Jinping would visit Russia.
Chinese leader Jinping is expected to deliver a peacekeeping speech on Friday, the anniversary of the start of the war in Ukraine. However, Ukraine says that any peace is impossible without the withdrawal of Russian troops from the country.
On the other hand, the Washington administration is concerned about China’s supply of military materials to Russia amid sanctions in the process.
Russia, which will begin joint exercises with China in the South African region on Friday, also sent a frigate equipped with hypersonic missiles to the region.
After visiting Moscow, the Russian TASS news agency reported that Wang Yi had said that China would firmly adhere to its neutral position and play a constructive role in a political settlement of the crisis. Wang also said that Russia-China relations will not succumb to pressure from third parties, referring to the US.
broadcast by Voice of America Russia again focuses on nuclear energy in the news hourA-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. Once Again Nuclear Power news from Russia is automatically posted on our website as it comes from the VOA website. in this area Russia again focuses on nuclear energy The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News about Rafsanjani’s daughter, sentenced to 5 years in prison. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News “Reconstruction may cost $1 trillion.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Macron calls for increased production in Europe – WORLD
- Ali Babacan’s speech in Davos has become the agenda!
- North Korea tests underwater drone that allegedly triggered ‘radioactive tsunami’ – WORLD
- What do Muscovites think in the first year of the war? News. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News from Ukraine A crack in the G20 final declaration. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Russia headlines and events
- Karsan e-ATAK became the leader of the European market for the second time – WORLD
- Description of the Quran from the Secretary General of NATO. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, POLITICS, TURKEY headlines and events
- A look at the Fed, the boss of the dollar… – Kent News Agency
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.