Announced 8 people who will go to the moon!
Japanese billionaire Maezawa Yusaku announced on his Twitter account that 8 people who applied for a million people but were selected according to the quota will go to the moon.
Japanese billionaire Maezawa Yusaku will go to the moon in 2023 on a SpaceX rocket. During his legendary journey, Yusaku announced 8 people who will join a special trip to the Moon in 2023 on a SpaceX rocket.
The names spoken by Yuusaku, who selected well-equipped people from among the applications, are as follows:
American disc jockey Steve Aoki
K-Pop artist Choi Seung-hyun
Czech art director Yemi Akiniemi Dele
Irish photographer Reinnon Adam
American video content producer Tim Dod
British photographer Karim Ilya
American film director Brendan Hall
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- British Prime Minister Sunak’s visit to Kyiv. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, UK, Russia, headlines and events
- Founding President of the TRNC Denktash commemorated with mercy
- News of FIFA’s call for compensation for World Cup workers. Last Minute GERMANY, Belgium, Netherlands, UK headlines and events
- The most popular second languages in America might surprise you
- European Union-Ukraine Summit in Kyiv: “We are with Ukraine” News message. Last Minute France, Netherlands, Russia headlines and events
- Electric vehicle charging points double in China – WORLD
- News about fierce battles for the mining town of Soledar in Ukraine. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- st. St. Petersburg International Economic Forum will take place on June 14–17, 2023 – MIR
- Yellen believes that a US default could lead to a global financial crisis
- Putin: Russia is ready to increase fertilizer exports – MIR
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.