An optimistic view of the performance of the Chinese economy in the new year from Davos – WORLD
In an interview with China Media Group (CMG), World Economic Forum Executive Director Jeremy Jurgens noted that trade between China and other parts of the world is still very strong, and noted that countries around the world are looking forward to the positive effects of China’s improved anti-epidemic measures.
Jeremy said these efforts will help address issues such as mitigating problems in the global supply chain.
Jeremy Jurgens said: “Many people are looking forward to the demand generated by China’s local economy. Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Kristalina GeorgievaIn a recent speech, he said that one-third of the world’s economies will enter recession this year, and that a recovery in the Chinese economy will ease the pressure of a recession.
Former Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd predicted that the Chinese economy will achieve robust growth this year, which will strongly support global economic growth.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- A suspect in the Lockerbie bombing has been arrested in the United States. Latest UK headlines and events
- The Israeli Ambassador presented his credentials to Erdogan. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Chinese around the world enthusiastically celebrate the New Year – WORLD
- Good news for pilgrims: there are no age and age restrictions this year!
- Year-end: China’s most important events in 2022 – WORLD
- Zelensky asks to speed up the delivery of tanks. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- Donald Trump will run for a second term!
- A plan to expand the Greek border wall is being discussed. Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, Russia, Greece headlines and events
- More nuclear scare news from Russia. Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events
- An influenza epidemic has been officially declared in Belgium. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, CURRENT headlines and events