An earthquake of magnitude 5.4 occurred in the south of Kazakhstan – WORLD
An earthquake of magnitude 5.4 occurred in the south of KazakhstanAn earthquake with a magnitude of 5.4 occurred in the south of Kazakhstan.ASTANA (AA) – According to the Kazakhstan National Center for Seismological Observations and Research (KANTS), the earthquake was recorded at 19.02 local time, 628 kilometers west of the city of Almaty in the south. The earthquake was also felt in the cities of Shymkent and Taraz in the south of the country.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- In five questions “Why was the attack in Paris not recognized as a terrorist attack?” News. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- Cold weather kills 57 in US, Canada and Mexico – WORLD
- Although New Democracy won the Greek elections, it failed to muster votes to form a government on its own – WORLD
- Türk Expo received more than 5 thousand visitors in 3 days – WORLD
- Swiss urgent action to reduce all risks associated with nuclear weapons – WORLD
- We did not become the managing partner of the Gokhan Dogru office: “Digital entrepreneurs are focusing on the Netherlands” – WORLD
- North Korea not answering daily calls with South Korea for 4 days – WORLD
- The EU officially approved the candidate status of Bosnia and Herzegovina. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- 2024 could be the hottest year ever!
- Honor killing: young woman’s body found in suitcase!