America Awaits KOEP Deal – World News
Tasnim News Agency- Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir Abdullah Yan in his speech to the Cabinet session. “We are constantly sending our messages. And the Americans are communicating through some of the foreign ministers that they are looking forward to returning to KOEP, but when they talk to the media, they say KOEP is not our priority, and they also support chaos in Iran.” He said.
As the Iranian foreign minister said: “The goal of the Americans is clear. They want to break our red lines by pressuring us. But what is important to us is the national interests of our nation. We will not ignore that in any way.” But we will continue our efforts in the negotiations to pass the sanctions.”
Prince Abdullah continued his words. “There is a consensus among all parties to seize this opportunity if commitments are restored and the deal works well,” he added. He said.
Iranian Foreign Minister “We did not negotiate for the sake of negotiations, we negotiated the outcome of negotiations. We advise Robert Malley and the US authorities to refrain from acting hypocritically.” He said.
The Iranian foreign minister also made the following statement: “Necessary messages have been sent to the European parties regarding the extraordinary meeting of the Human Rights Council. If the Europeans do not stop following this unconstructive path, they will face a violent reaction.”
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- French President Macron has arrived in Washington. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT headlines and events
- The victory in Israel’s election strengthens religious Zionism
- “Made in China” strengthened the economic development of all countries of the world – WORLD
- 7 close-up portraits of ants that give you goosebumps
- Frightening factory fire: 36 dead
- German President Steinmeier: News from Albania, an EU-friendly country. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
- Annual turnover of Xinjiang – WORLD – World Magazine of Economics
- Record news on inflation in the Eurozone. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, Spain headlines and events
- Is the Iron Curtain returning to Europe? News. Last Minute Berlin, Russia news headlines and events
- China-Laos railway transported 8.5 million passengers in a year – WORLD