Alleged audio recording of Zawahiri’s al-Qaeda. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
The terrorist organization Al-Qaeda released a 35-minute audio recording. Zeiman El, the leader of the man whose voice was heard on the tape, who died in a US operation in August…
The terrorist organization Al-Qaeda released a 35-minute audio recording. The man with the voice on the recording was said to have belonged to US leader Zeiman al-Zawahiri, who was killed in an operation in August.
In the audio recording of the al-Qaeda leader being declared dead by the US, there is no reference to any event or time indicating whether the recording is new or not.
The US administration announced that Zawahiri was killed during an operation in Afghanistan.
The US army and intelligence agencies have been persecuting al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden Zawahiri for many years, who became the head of the organization after the 2011 operation.
After Zawahiri’s assassination, the organization did not announce a new name for its leader. However, Saif al-Adel is considered the biggest candidate for the new leader of the organization. It is known that the Egyptian Saif al-Adel served in the special forces in the past.
broadcast by Voice of America Al-Qaeda claimed audio recording of Zawahiri in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. The alleged audio recording of Zawahiri from al-Qaeda is automatically placed on our website because it comes from the Voice of America website. in this area Al-Qaeda claimed audio recording of Zawahiri The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- How the end of the COVID-19 emergency affects Americans
- Trump’s Twitter account reopened – WORLD
- Is a Sino-Japanese War Inevitable? China violates Japan’s territorial waters – WORLD
- The health system in Germany warns of the news. Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events
- Chinese Ambassador to Seoul: “China-South Korea relations are not improving” – WORLD
- Will Europe be able to agree on a maximum price? – WORLD
- The Central Bank of the Russian Federation does not expect profit in the sector this year – MIR
- Electric vehicle charging points double in China – WORLD
- News “Quick-Monthly Fast Visa” for earthquake victims from Germany. Last Minute GERMANY, Belgium, Netherlands, UK headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.