All South Koreans will be 1 year younger!
South Korea has begun preparations for a new law to abolish the traditional age calculation method and adopt an international standard.
In South Korea, a child is considered one year old at birth. When Christmas comes, another year is added to their age. So, a baby born in December will be considered a two-year-old in a few weeks. To resolve this confusion, the necessary steps have been taken to use the international method of calculation as of June 2023 instead of the traditional methods used to calculate age in the country.
Yoo Sang-bum of the ruling People’s Power Party told parliament, “The revision aims to reduce unnecessary socio-economic costs as legal and social controversy and confusion arise from different ways of calculating age.” made a statement.
On the other hand, different age estimates create “permanent confusion” and “unnecessary social and economic costs” in the country.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News “Russia should not be allowed to participate in the Olympics.” Last Minute France, Russia headlines and events
- Project approved after 30 years – MIR
- Bolsonaro: investigation launched – MIR
- Dry winter season in Lebanon worries experts – WORLD
- Mask warning to users!
- News In France, they discussed retirement at 65. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- News about the international appeal for humanitarian aid from the official representative of the UN. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- 4 Signs Your Plants Need Care
- Greece organizes joint exercises with the participation of the Greek Cypriot administration and 8 countries – WORLD
- News “Russia is trying to deprive Ukraine of light.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.