Ali Babacan’s speech in Davos has become the agenda!
The English language of DEVA party chairman Ali Babakan did not go unnoticed in his speech at the World Economic Forum in Davos.
DEVA Party Chairman Ali Babacan spoke on the 4th day of the World Economic Forum in Davos, where he was invited, in a session on the topic “Keep an eye on emerging markets.” Babacan, “How Should Investors Look at Potential and Risks in Turkey?” He answered the question as follows:
“We have elections on May 14, and I am the leader of one of the opposition parties. After the elections, if there is a change of government, which is likely to happen, there will likely be higher human resource expectations and a more rational approach on the part of economic and financial management. We have four main areas: monetary policy, fiscal policy, macroprudential and structural reforms.” said.
Asked about inflation, Babajan said: “During the 2008-2009 crisis and the pandemic process, there was a jump in the size of the balance sheets of central banks that issue reserve money.” reminded.
On the other hand, Babajan’s foreign language has become a subject of discussion on social networks.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- $96 billion US Treasury bond issue – WORLD
- Burial of an ecologist: what is human fertilization?
- Brazilian police disband Bolsonaro’s camp. Last Minute GERMANY, UK, Russia headlines and events
- The EU bans the import of deforestation products. Top news and events in EUROPE
- News “Earthquake recovery could take years.” Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT, TURKEY news headlines and events
- News of Latin America, where healthy food is the most expensive. Last minute WORLD, ECONOMY, CURRENT news headlines and events
- China launches 5 satellites with CERES-1 Y5 rocket – MIR
- Oil falls on concerns about Poland – WORLD
- Are Americans deliberately moving on the side of people who share their politics?
- Chinese submarine lands in Diamantina Trench – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.