Ali Babacan’s speech in Davos has become the agenda!
The English language of DEVA party chairman Ali Babakan did not go unnoticed in his speech at the World Economic Forum in Davos.
DEVA Party Chairman Ali Babacan spoke on the 4th day of the World Economic Forum in Davos, where he was invited, in a session on the topic “Keep an eye on emerging markets.” Babacan, “How Should Investors Look at Potential and Risks in Turkey?” He answered the question as follows:
“We have elections on May 14, and I am the leader of one of the opposition parties. After the elections, if there is a change of government, which is likely to happen, there will likely be higher human resource expectations and a more rational approach on the part of economic and financial management. We have four main areas: monetary policy, fiscal policy, macroprudential and structural reforms.” said.
Asked about inflation, Babajan said: “During the 2008-2009 crisis and the pandemic process, there was a jump in the size of the balance sheets of central banks that issue reserve money.” reminded.
On the other hand, Babajan’s foreign language has become a subject of discussion on social networks.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Weinstein convicted of rape in Los Angeles. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Macron calls for increased production in Europe – WORLD
- The UK healthcare system is under a lot of pressure. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, UK, HEALTH, health headlines and events
- G20 final declaration: Central banks determined to achieve price stability – WORLD
- Russia is expected to extend the grain deal – MIR
- Turkey is waiting for further steps from Sweden. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News of three life sentences in the MH17 case. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, CURRENT, Netherlands, Russia headlines and events
- UN General Assembly: news “Russia must pay compensation to Ukraine.” Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT, TURKEY news headlines and events
- German politician demands return of the temple of Zeus to Turkey. Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, France, headlines and events
- Trade with Venezuela increased 8 times in three years. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events