Akar’s response news about the strike on the US observation point. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
Regarding the claim that the Turkish military “hit a US observation post” in northern Syria, National Defense Minister Hulusi Akar said, “We cannot harm coalition forces or civilians.”
Akar answered reporters’ questions as he left the AKP headquarters after a meeting of the AKP Central Administrative and Administrative Council (MKYK) chaired by AKP President and Chairman Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
The Ministry of National Defense shared Akar’s statements this morning.
Asked about the latest situation with Operation Claw Sword, Akar said: “We have done and will continue to do everything possible to end terrorism, ensure the security of our country, our people and our borders.”
“326 terrorists neutralized”
Stating that Operation Sword Claw is continuing successfully, Akar said: “The operation continues with punitive shots fired from air and ground fire support vehicles. “To date, 326 terrorists have been neutralized during the operation,” he said.
Asked about the allegation that the Turkish military “hit a US observation post” in northern Syria, Minister Akar replied:
“For us, there is no question of harming coalition forces or civilians. We have only one target, and that is the terrorists. Wherever the terrorist is, that’s our target. .”
When the journalist said, “When will there be a leadership-level meeting in Syria,” Akar said, “There are many events, small and big, big and small.
Yesterday Akar met with US Ambassador to Ankara Jeff Flake.
The Pentagon and the US State Department have said that Turkish-led air operations directly threaten the safety of US personnel in Syria.
broadcast by Voice of America Akar’s response to the “strike on the US observation point” in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. Akar’s message “Hit US Observation Point” is automatically posted on our website because it was obtained from the VOA website. in this district Akar’s response to the “strike on the US observation point” The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- LPG tank explosion: 1 dead
- Finland to go to the polls tomorrow – WORLD
- News about cocaine on a ship from Brazil to Tekirdag. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT, TURKEY news headlines and events
- The Munich Security Conference news begins. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Russia headlines and events
- What is inappropriate multitasking? What is the harm?
- The historic Salt Cathedral in Colombia is decorated with Christmas lights. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT, TOURISM news headlines and events
- Spot operation from MIT! Mizgin Kobani has been neutralized…
- China supports domestic consumption and imports at a time when global demand is slowing down
- Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine Kubrakov to arrive in Turkey tomorrow – MIR
- Musk “Should I Quit My Job?” Survey news. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.