Aircraft carrier major in the 1990s – MIR
Aircraft carrier female major in the 1990sZhu Yuemeng, born in 1990, Chinese Navy aircraft carrier CNS Liaoning, appeared before the press on March 5 as a representative of the 1st Assembly of the 14th National People’s Congress in the “Representatives Corridor” in the Two Meetings.Zhu Yuemeng, who gave an interview to the press in the “Representatives Corridor” of the two meetings. Zhu Yuemeng, born in 1990, serves on the crew of the first Chinese aircraft carrier CNS Liaoning and is a member of the aircraft carrier’s crew in the first group. After graduating from the Naval Aviation University’s master’s program in 2015, Zhu’s only goal was to get on board an aircraft carrier. Considering the position of more than 3,000 cabins on the ship in half a month, Zhu officially became a member of the crew of the Liaoning aircraft carrier in the same year: “It is a great honor and pride for me to be able to work on an aircraft. in my military career,” he said in an interview. Over the past 10 years, three aircraft carriers have joined the Chinese Navy: from the Liaoning aircraft carrier in 2012 to the Shandong aircraft carrier in 2019 and the Fujian aircraft carrier in 2022 The fleet, led by the aircraft carrier Liaoning, was present at the military parade held by the Central Military Commission of China in the South China Sea on April 12, 2018. Zhu Yuemeng attended the parade with his colleagues. “Liaoning” had 18 ethnic minority crew members. In addition, there were female crew members, radar operators, mechanical and electrical units, and cockpit management duties at the helm. “Zhu Yuemeng also invited Chinese youth to take part in the case of aircraft carrier.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News of the exhibition in memory of “Mahsa Amini” from a Turkish artist. Top news and events in EUROPE
- China supports domestic consumption and imports at a time when global demand is slowing down
- Scandalous actions do not stop in Sweden!
- THY has canceled some of its flights to Brussels due to strike news. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, CURRENT, TOURISM, TURKEY news headlines and events
- A polluted lake overgrown with algae has turned into a bird’s paradise
- Aid from South Korea to Ukraine – MIR
- The UN removes Iran from the Commission on the Status of Women. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- China: “U.S. must end illegal unilateral sanctions and long jurisdiction” – WORLD
- News “Quick-Monthly Fast Visa” for earthquake victims from Germany. Last Minute GERMANY, Belgium, Netherlands, UK headlines and events
- International Index Report – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.