Aid from South Korea to Ukraine – MIR
Ten months have passed since the Russian attack on Ukraine, and the decision to help Ukraine again came from South Korea.The South Korean Foreign Ministry said in a statement that an additional 100 tons of humanitarian aid will be provided to Kyiv. It was noted that humanitarian aid, including generators, children’s vaccines, medical devices and basic necessities, will depart on December 25. A previous statement by the South Korean government said that $100 million worth of humanitarian aid would be provided to Ukraine by the end of this year.WARNING TO SOUTH KOREA FROM PUTINPresident of Russia Vladimir Putin In a statement last October, he said that relations between Seoul and Moscow would be shaken if South Korea supplied Ukraine with weapons and ammunition: “We are making efforts to establish peaceful and lasting relations with all countries of the world.”
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Meeting of the foreign ministers of Iran and South Africa – Iran news
- Downshift signal from Fed member – MIR
- CIA director William Burns met with the head of Russian foreign intelligence in Ankara. LATEST UPDATES, Russia, TURKEY, news headlines and events
- Why does a sunflower always follow the sun? ListList.com
- News “The war in Ukraine will slow down in winter.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Amnesty: News article “Russia silences journalists with pressure.” Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- Tourism in Europe is approaching pre-Covid-19 levels. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TOURISM headlines and events
- China sends 14 satellites into space in one launch – MIR
- Ottoman architecture was flooded!
- IMF calls for France’s ‘fiscal policy’