Agree to appoint an ambassador to Egypt
The Communications Authority said in a statement that Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi called Erdogan and congratulated him.
Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi called AKP President and Chairman Recep Tayyip Erdogan by phone and congratulated him on his election success.
The statement made by the Directorate of Public Relations of the President is as follows:
“Egyptian President Abdulfettah al-Sisi, President of @RTErdogan
He called to congratulate him on his electoral success.
During the meeting, Egyptian President al-Sisi congratulated President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on his re-election and wished the election results to be beneficial for the Turkish people.
At the meeting, which also discussed steps that would deepen Turkish-Egyptian relations, especially economic and regional issues, the two leaders agreed on the mutual appointment of an ambassador.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- At the Mzayen World Cup in Qatar, the most beautiful camels in the world are selected. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT, TOURISM news headlines and events
- Magnitude 6 earthquake in Indonesia – WORLD
- Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov to visit Turkey – MIR
- Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov met with his Armenian counterpart Mirzoyan in Samarkand – MIR
- Moroccans in Europe celebrate their country’s progress to the World Cup semi-finals. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, Spain headlines and events
- New US military assistance to Ukraine and its neighbors. Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events
- News from Sweden about tightening the law on terrorism. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News “Cell phones have caused the death of our soldiers.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News about the bomb last letter in Spain to the US embassy. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Spain, Russia, headlines and events
- Asian and European countries welcome Chinese tourists with special ceremonies – WORLD