After 7 years, Iran and Saudi Arabia agreed again!
Iran and Saudi Arabia agreed to resume diplomatic relations after seven years and mutually open embassies.
Iran and Saudi Arabia agreed to restore diplomatic relations after seven years. In a joint statement by Iran, Saudi Arabia and China following talks between Secretary General of Iran’s Supreme National Security Council Ali Shamkhani and Saudi Minister of State Musaad bin Mohammed Al Ayban in Beijing, China on March 6, Tehran-Riyadh was announced to have reached an agreement to resume diplomatic relations between the two countries.
It was stated that the foreign ministers of the two countries would meet in the near future to clarify the details of the decision taken after the agreement. It was also stated that diplomatic relations between Iran and Saudi Arabia would be resumed within two months and that the two countries would mutually open their embassies and representative offices.
On January 2, 2016, 47 people were executed in Saudi Arabia, including the Shia cleric Ayatollah Nimr Baqir al-Nimr, who were tried for terrorism. After the execution, protests were held in Iran, the Saudi Arabian embassy in Tehran and its consulate in Mashhad were set on fire. Relations deteriorated due to the war that began in Yemen in March 2015, and then completely interrupted.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Finland wants to become a NATO member at the same time as Sweden. Last Minute UK, Russia headlines and events
- Cold weather kills 57 in US, Canada and Mexico – WORLD
- ABB opens fully automated robotics plant in Shanghai – WORLD
- A caricature of the crisis between France and Iran. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- Appeal for help from Turkey and Syria in the Super Bowl. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- After 7 years, Iran and Saudi Arabia agreed again!
- Twitter also arrested unused accounts – MIR
- Foldable phone sales in China are up 144.4% in 2022.
- “We cannot approve Sweden’s membership without seeing steps.” Top news and events in EUROPE
- The Kremlin has said it has nothing to do with the group planning the coup in Germany. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.