ABB opens fully automated robotics plant in Shanghai – WORLD
ABB will deploy its own digital and automation technologies at the site, creating a generation of robots of the future. Thus, the company aims to take a leading position in the robotics and automation markets in China.
The opening of this major new plant is the latest in the company’s 30 years of successful operation in China. ABB officials; believes its innovative, automated and flexible factories are a key component of its companies’ “In China, for China” strategy and will strengthen the country’s value creation processes.
In addition, up to 90 percent of the robotic solutions they will sell in China will be made at the plant, officials said. Thus, this new facility will also help Chinese entrepreneurs develop more products, solutions and services locally.
In fact, ABB is proceeding on the assumption that the global robotics market, currently valued at $80 billion, will grow to $130 billion by 2025. In this context, China is the world’s largest robotics market. Indeed, in 2021, 51 percent of the world’s robotic complexes were created in China. For the first time in the country, more than a million robots were involved in the production process.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- How whales fight global warming
- German politician demands return of the temple of Zeus to Turkey. Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, France, headlines and events
- Oil falls on concerns about Poland – WORLD
- The G7 countries reaffirmed their pledge of support to Ukraine. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
- In the US, inflation data will be on the agenda – WORLD
- Cavusoglu’s response to allegations of “meeting Assad”: news article “No minister has met Assad”. Last Minute Russia, Greece news headlines and events
- Dumping nuclear waste into the sea is not Japan’s private business
- Medvedev’s sharp response to the US embassy video. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- US court dismisses Khashoggi case Last Minute WORLDWIDE, CURRENT, POLITICAL headlines and events
- The Office of Communications followed the leaked files on Twitter.