A player whose heart stopped in an NFL game woke up. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
It was announced that Buffalo Bills player Damar Hamlin, who collapsed to the ground and suffered cardiac arrest during a game with the Cincinnati Bengals in the American Football League (NFL), has regained consciousness and was able to communicate in writing.
Hamlin’s doctors said the 24-year-old actor “shows signs of neurological recovery” and is able to communicate in writing.
The doctors said that Hamlin asked who won the match after he woke up, and Dr. Timothy Pritts, who answered Hamlin, wrote on paper: “Damar, you won. You have won the game of life.”
Dr. Pritts said that Hamlin’s question about the outcome of the match was a sign that his health was improving.
Hamlin, who is in the intensive care unit at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center, continues to be treated on a ventilator.
While the doctors said the next milestone was to get Hamlin to breathe on his own, they noted that it was too early to tell if Hamlin’s cardiac arrest was caused by the beating or a pre-existing medical condition.
When asked if it was possible to play professional football again, William Knight, one of the doctors who is doing the treatment, told reporters: “It’s too early to tell. Hamlin’s condition is still critical and he remains in intensive care. .”
This positive development was good news for the Bills, who were preparing to play their last game of the regular season on Sunday. Bills quarterback Josh Allen told reporters that his teammates wake up and think about themselves.
Damar Hamlin dueled Bengals’ Ty Higgins in the first quarter of a match played earlier this week.
The American player, who got up after the fight, collapsed to the ground shortly after. Hamlin, who was in the field for about 15 minutes, was later taken to the hospital.
The game, which had been abandoned, was announced to be adjourned while the hosts Bengals had a 7-3 lead.
broadcast by Voice of America Player whose heart stopped in NFL game recovers in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. News about a player whose heart stopped in an NFL game was automatically awakened on our website as it comes from the VOA website. in this district Player whose heart stopped in NFL game recovers The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News from the Prime Minister of Denmark and Zelensky in southern Ukraine. Last Minute France, England, Russia headlines and events
- Swedish statement by Minister Bozdag! – Kent News Agency
- Kazakhstan will have the opportunity to work 4 days a week – MIR
- China launched Earth remote sensing satellite – MIR
- Akar’s response news about the strike on the US observation point. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- 43 million 200 thousand people traveled by Chinese civil aviation – WORLD
- Less connected people are more likely to get a job
- Trade with Venezuela increased 8 times in three years. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Iran: Technical talks with International Atomic Energy Agency continue – WORLD
- How will the war in Ukraine go in 2023? News. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, UK, Russia, headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.