A look at the Fed, the boss of the dollar… – Kent News Agency
The Fed is expected to ease its pace of interest rate hikes at its first meeting in 2023. So what happens to gold and dollars when the Fed raises or lowers interest rates?
The US Federal Reserve (Fed) is expected to ease its pace of interest rate hikes at its first meeting of this year. Recent reports from Fed members and market prices indicate that the bank may raise its discount rate by 25 basis points. In the markets, the US economy “smooth landing” There was an expectation that he could do it.
If the Fed keeps raising interest ratessafe harbor effect strengthening of the dollar in the world and the fall and suppression of gold prices Waiting.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- THY flights to Tel Aviv canceled due to protests in Israel – WORLD
- A meteor lit up the sky! – Kent News Agency
- Xi’s idea of humanity’s common destiny promotes peace
- It was reported that 9 soldiers died in 2 military helicopters that crashed in the United States – MIR
- President of Yemeni Presidential Council vows to work with Arab coalition and international community – WORLD
- The Libyan court suspended the energy agreement with Turkey. Last Minute AFRICA, Greece, headlines and events
- 5 people died, more than 700 people were injured as a result of Hurricane Mocha, which was effective in Myanmar
- Oil falls on concerns about Poland – WORLD
- Chilling statement from avian flu sufferers: For the first time someone has died!
- Sales of battery electric vehicles up 70% – WORLD