A busy night in Paris – WORLD
Moroccans took to the streets of France
Especially in France, where there is a large crowd of Moroccan immigrants, the ground was shaking. At the same time, the celebrations of the Moroccans, who experienced great joy in the French capital, where they were rivals in the semi-finals, are also a place of outrages.
They ran into the police
The address of the celebration for the Moroccans was the Champs Elysees, the famous street of Paris. As the celebrations continued, there were tensions between some Moroccan fans and the police. The police responded to the fans with tear gas. .
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Armenia Applicant news from a Russian-led organization. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Iran’s nuclear statement: US response is ‘constructive’ – WORLD
- News about the beginning of the EU embargo on Russian oil. Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events
- China successfully launched Gaofen-11 satellite 04 – WORLD
- Oil falls on concerns about Poland – WORLD
- News of three life sentences in the MH17 case. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, CURRENT, Netherlands, Russia headlines and events
- As foreign trade grows, confidence in Chinese-made products grows – WORLD
- The news that passengers will be refunded double the cost of the ticket due to the cancellation of train traffic in France. Last Minute EUROPE, FRANCE, CURRENT, TOURISM headlines and events
- WHO mask recommendation for long flights. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News that winter will worsen living conditions in Afghanistan. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events