$96 billion US Treasury bond issue – WORLD
$96 billion US Treasury bond issue.WASHINGTON (AA) — The US Treasury Department announced the sale of $96 billion in bonds maturing in 3, 10 and 30 years.The ministry’s announcement said that 3 bond auctions would be held next week, the announcement indicated that a total of $96 billion worth of government bonds would be sold, and noted that the said issue would generate about $28.9 billion of new cash.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Towards the end of the Jakarta-Bandung Railway – WORLD
- Moroccans in Europe celebrate their country’s progress to the World Cup semi-finals. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, Spain headlines and events
- Defense exercises “Aurora-23” started in Sweden – MIR
- 333 sunflowers planted on 5th Avenue in New York on the eve of National Unity Day of Ukraine – WORLD
- News “US to announce changes to arms transfer policy.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Russia continues to bomb Putin met with Xi Last Minute UK, Russia headlines and events
- March 15, China resumes group tours in Europe – WORLD
- Magnitude 6 earthquake in Indonesia – WORLD
- Over 35 million passengers carried in China on January 25 – WORLD
- News “40 percent of teenagers have dropped out of school in Venezuela.” Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events