$96 billion US Treasury bond issue – WORLD
$96 billion US Treasury bond issue.WASHINGTON (AA) — The US Treasury Department announced the sale of $96 billion in bonds maturing in 3, 10 and 30 years.The ministry’s announcement said that 3 bond auctions would be held next week, the announcement indicated that a total of $96 billion worth of government bonds would be sold, and noted that the said issue would generate about $28.9 billion of new cash.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- 800 flights canceled due to strike
- China: “U.S. balloons illegally entered Chinese airspace” – WORLD
- An earthquake of magnitude 5.4 occurred in the south of Kazakhstan – WORLD
- Official 2022 inflation in Venezuela: 234 percent news. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- “Russia is preparing for a new attack.” Last minute headlines and events in AFRICA, GERMANY, France, England, Russia
- The number of patients with COVID-19 in critical condition in China exceeded 100 thousand – WORLD
- News of the war with the public Wagner and command. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News of Molotov’s attack on the Turkish consulate in Marseille. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- News about Putin’s ban on the sale of oil to countries with maximum prices. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- Turkey’s name is mentioned in a study of corruption in Venezuela. Last Minute ASIA, Belgium, Netherlands headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.