$73 billion agreement was signed at the 5th Import Fair – WORLD
$73 billion agreement was signed at the 5th Import FairA total of 145 countries and regions and international organizations participated in the 5th CIIE, held in Shanghai on November 5-10.During the exhibition, more than 2,800 enterprises from 127 countries and regions made 438 launches of new products, new technologies and new services. As of noon on the closing day of the fair, 461,000 people visited it.
The summit, which hosted 20 forums and presented the latest cutting-edge scientific discoveries in the field of cyberspace, had an in-depth exchange of views on topics such as digital cooperation, digital economy, cyber communications and peaceful development.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Russia and Ukraine confirm the extension of the Grain Corridor Agreement until July 18 – MIR
- News of $5 billion deposit from Saudi Arabia to CBRT. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Global food prices hit record highs in 2022 news. Last minute WORLD, ECONOMY, CURRENT news headlines and events
- News “US threatens world with flight to Taiwan Strait”. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- LNG Membrane Tanks Paving the Way for Clean Energy Conversion – WORLD
- Prime Minister of Norway: Turkey has the right to fight terrorism. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TURKEY headlines and events
- News “North Koreans have no place in NATO.” Last minute Greece news headlines and events
- 3 New news from the Taykonaut Tiangong space station is on its way. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Russia continues to bomb Putin met with Xi Last Minute UK, Russia headlines and events
- 10 finalists of Eurovision 2023 announced
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.