7 close-up portraits of ants that give you goosebumps
Not a day goes by that mother nature does not surprise us with her strange sides! 😊 Although most of us do not like insects, we have a neutral attitude towards ants. Of course, this is also affected by the small size. Because we can barely make out the details of their bodies. The photos you’re about to see will revolutionize your relationship with ants😅 Successful photographer Josh Kugler captures portraits of ants using the innovation brought by macro photography. In this way, it also reveals details that have been hidden until now. Here are 7 close-up portraits of ants that look like a scene from a horror movie…
Today we would like to introduce you to the successful photographer Josh Kugler.
He takes portraits of ants with the blessings of macro photography.
These goosebumps show that ants are actually much more complex than they seem from afar.
The faces of ants, reminiscent of masks in horror films, are actually very different from each other.
Coogler states that each colony has different members, and each one is different from the other. Really exciting!
Coogler uses a macro arc that slowly moves the camera to capture these portraits. It then stacks the focus of 30 to 300 photos to get a sharper photo.
This technique, also known as focus stacking, is quite common in macro photography. In this way, details that are almost impossible to obtain can be captured.
You can click here to access Josh Kugler’s Instagram profile.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Zero tariffs from China to 10 countries including Afghanistan – WORLD
- They revived the 48,000-year-old virus!
- Annual turnover of Xinjiang – WORLD – World Magazine of Economics
- What is inappropriate multitasking? What is the harm?
- Russia Says “Yes” to Ukraine’s Annexation Referendum – MIR
- Xi unveils China’s vision for global development – WORLD
- Protest against COVID restrictions in China news. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Wall Street split over the Fed – WORLD
- Currency crisis warning for seven countries: Turkey among them – WORLD
- The energy crisis between Russia and the West continues! – WORLD