60 percent of Americans are unhappy with Biden’s performance as president
60 percent of Americans are unhappy with Biden’s performance as presidentNEW YORK (AA) – 60% of Americans do not support a Joe Biden presidency, according to a poll conducted Jan. 13-15 in partnership with Reuters/Ipsos.Despite declining inflation rates in the country and a split among Republicans that arose during the election process for the House of Representatives, public support for Biden, who had “secret documents” in his office and at home, was about 40 percent. was the highest level of approval achieved by Biden in October 2021. He drew attention to the fact that 44.1 percent, which was 44.1 percent, were 4 points lower. Public support for Biden, who has been battling the Covid-19 epidemic and high inflation rates since taking office, dropped to 36 percent in May and June 2022. President Biden announced that he “intends to be a candidate” in the 2024 presidential election. However, he has not yet made an official statement on this matter. According to the American press, there is a high probability that the 80-year-old Biden will officially announce his candidacy after the speech in the League of Nations, which is expected on February 7. On the other hand, only 20 percent of those polled are the new speaker of the House of Representatives, Republican Kevin Kevin. Supports McCarthy. Only 35 percent of respondents positively assessed the work of the House of Representatives and 38 percent – the work of the Senate.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- What is a toxic work environment? 19 signs of a toxic work environment
- China simplifies land and sea customs clearance – WORLD
- News about a record reduction in energy consumption in Europe. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, Spain, Russia, Greece headlines and events
- LAST MINUTE | The nightmare of fake drinks has resurfaced! Death toll rises in Bursa
- IMF warning: news “2023 will be more challenging.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News “The United States does not approach the negotiations in Istanbul constructively.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- $500 million sales from Morgan Stanley – WORLD
- The G7 countries reaffirmed their pledge of support to Ukraine. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
- The countdown begins for the news “Historic football match” France-Morocco. Last Minute GERMANY, France headlines and events
- U.S. call for continued trilateral consensus talks. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia