52 million 713 thousand people traveled in China during the New Year holidays – WORLD
According to data received from the Ministry of Culture and Tourism of China, the number of domestic travelers during the three-day New Year holiday on January 1, 2023 increased by 0.44 percent compared to the same days of the previous year, reaching 52 million people. 713 thousand. It became known that it rose by 4 percent to 26 billion 517 million yuan. Source: China Radio International.
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Nigeria opens West Africa’s first Chinese-made light rail system – WORLD
- Education ban for Taliban women! – Kent News Agency
- UN: The world’s population has reached 8 billion people
- Meeting of Chinese and US Defense Ministers – WORLD
- NATO position in the first year of the war in Ukraine “European defense is NATO”. Last Minute GERMANY, BERLIN, France, Russia headlines and events
- “China-US economic and trade relations should get back on track as soon as possible” – WORLD
- Scandalous event from the director of the zoo!
- IIF: global growth will be as weak as in 2009 – WORLD
- AP removes the immunity of two proxies. Top Belgian headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.