52 million 713 thousand people traveled in China during the New Year holidays – WORLD
According to data received from the Ministry of Culture and Tourism of China, the number of domestic travelers during the three-day New Year holiday on January 1, 2023 increased by 0.44 percent compared to the same days of the previous year, reaching 52 million people. 713 thousand. It became known that it rose by 4 percent to 26 billion 517 million yuan. Source: China Radio International.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- The streets of Paris are in confusion! – Kent News Agency
- News “Global debt levels still above pre-pandemic.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Zelensky: “The most important task for all of us is to win this war” – MIR
- The US Army has begun extensive training of Ukrainian forces in Germany. Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events
- China simplifies land and sea customs clearance – WORLD
- French President Macron has arrived in Washington. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT headlines and events
- When the quarantine was lifted, the Chinese rushed to foreign travel – WORLD
- The online sale of paracetamol is banned in France. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT headlines and events
- “Our allies must stop supporting terrorist organizations in Syria.” News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- Less connected people are more likely to get a job