$500 million sales from Morgan Stanley – WORLD
Morgan Stanley Private Equity Asia is considering selling Chinese financial education company Coinage International.Sources close to the subject said there is an estimate of around $500 million. Morgan Stanley PE Asia said industry companies and financial backers have shown interest in it. Sources said negotiations are in the preliminary stages and the private equity firm may withdraw from the sale. Officially, Beijing Financial Education Co. Known as Coinage International, it provides financial education and training services. Founded in 2009, according to its website, the company offers certification courses for working in financial planning.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Minister Varank: “YDD mechanism will contribute to the revival of full membership” – WORLD
- The news that passengers will be refunded double the cost of the ticket due to the cancellation of train traffic in France. Last Minute EUROPE, FRANCE, CURRENT, TOURISM headlines and events
- News “An investigation into the case of the puppet action will not be initiated.” Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, POLITICS, TURKEY headlines and events
- The news that Morocco, which also knocked out Portugal, has gone down in history for Qatar. Top news and events in EUROPE
- China stands out as the most important force in the UN peacekeeping mission
- Despite the slowdown in the French economy, “permanent” news. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- Russia continues to attack Ukraine with UAVs in the first days of the year. Last Minute France, Russia headlines and events
- Sevinch takes him to the difficult days of the Khojaly genocide
- China’s state-owned central enterprises revenue up 8.3 percent – WORLD
- Russia: France cannot claim to be a mediator in the issue of Ukraine
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.