5 countries where you can travel without a visa and passport…
According to the joint protocol signed between Turkey and Ukraine, Turkish citizens have the right to stay in Ukraine for 90 days without a visa or passport. This authorization must be used for up to 90 days within 180 days.
Turkish citizens who wish to travel to Georgia as tourists can stay in the country for up to 1 year without a visa or passport.
To Moldova, which is the last country to travel with an ID, you can travel for a maximum of 90 days.
Azerbaijan, with which we are connected both emotionally and culturally, is at the top of our kindred communities. Azerbaijan is also a very productive country for tourism.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Xi unveils China’s vision for global development – WORLD
- 12 effective ways to increase business efficiency
- Indonesian mine explosion kills 9 – WORLD
- UN: News “Russian ammonia export to start soon.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Knife attack at train station in Paris: 6 wounded. Last Minute France, England headlines and events
- News “Supports Tripoli Energy Deal”. Last minute Greece news headlines and events
- Will the abolition of the vice police end the protests? News. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Deputy Minister resigned because of corruption!
- World Internet Conference Wuzhen Summit has come to an end – WORLD
- News “Russian attacks on the energy infrastructure of Ukraine mean genocide.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia