$5 billion on the way from Saudi Arabia to CBRT – WORLD
Saudi Arabia has announced that negotiations to place $5 billion in deposits with the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey (CBRT) are in the final stages, Reuters reported. Saudi Arabia: “We are in final negotiations for a $100 bail,” he said.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News of the meeting between Biden and Xi before the G20 summit. Last Minute AFRICA, EUROPE, France, CURRENT, UK, Spain, Russia headlines and events
- News of the agreement “European fighter of the future” in five questions. Last Minute GERMANY, Belgium, Berlin, France, England, Spain, Russia headlines and events
- News of Paul Whelan, who was detained in Russia, contacted his family. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Putin: Russia is ready to increase fertilizer exports – MIR
- The woman who answered the question “Turkey” won the main prize!
- FIFA Barrier news on TekLove at the World Cup. Last Minute GERMANY, Belgium, Netherlands, UK headlines and events
- News about the threat of Orban’s EU veto. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Russia headlines and events
- Annual turnover of Xinjiang – WORLD – World Magazine of Economics
- Xi and Biden talked on the phone – WORLD
- Ecuador has introduced a new visa specifically designed for digital nomads