$5 billion on the way from Saudi Arabia to CBRT – WORLD
Saudi Arabia has announced that negotiations to place $5 billion in deposits with the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey (CBRT) are in the final stages, Reuters reported. Saudi Arabia: “We are in final negotiations for a $100 bail,” he said.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- U.S. call for continued trilateral consensus talks. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- 5 Personality Traits in Business That Are Actually Signs of Anxiety
- The EU has agreed on new military assistance to Ukraine. Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, Russia headlines and events
- News about new US sanctions against Iranian authorities. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Merge at concert: 1 dead, 9 injured
- Asian Stock Markets in Holiday Mood – WORLD
- Guina power plant put into operation, which will generate electricity for 4 African countries – WORLD
- Minister Kirishki in Montreal! – Kent News Agency
- Prominent American sports reporter dies in the line of duty in Qatar – WORLD
- Twitter has lifted its ban on political ads. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.