$5 billion investment from Saudi Arabia to the Central Bank
A USD 5 billion deposit investment agreement was signed with the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey by the Saudi Arabian Development Fund.
An agreement to invest $5 billion in CBRT deposits was signed between Ahmed Al Khatib, Saudi Minister of Tourism and Chairman of the Saudi Arabia Development Fund, and Shahap Kavjioglu, President of the CBRT. Although the statement on this matter came from the Saudi Arabian authorities, it was stated that this step was taken by the decision of King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud of Saudi Arabia and Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud.
Noting that it is intended to help solve economic problems in various industries through investment deposits, the statement said:
“This deposit agreement through the Saudi Development Fund is not only a testament to the close cooperation and historical ties between the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Republic of Turkey and its people, but also a demonstration of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s commitment to support Turkey’s empowerment efforts.”
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News about the decision to send patriots to Ukraine in Davos. Last Minute GERMANY, Netherlands, Russia headlines and events
- Why presidential papers don’t belong to presidents
- News about the reaction of North Korea to the exercises of the United States and South Korea. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- U.S. Provides Passengers From China with COVID Testing Facility: Implementation Begins in News Jan. 5 Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- International Markets – WORLD – World Journal of Economics
- News “The Taliban commit human rights crimes against women and girls.” Last Minute ASIA, WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- Patriotic promise to Ukraine from the Prime Minister of the Netherlands. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Netherlands headlines and events
- Praise for China’s epidemiological measures – WORLD
- Assistance to half a million people in Turkey and Syria from WFP. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- News of Paul Whelan, who was detained in Russia, contacted his family. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.