49 THY flights canceled due to transport strike in Germany – WORLD
49 THY flights canceled due to transport strike in GermanyISTANBUL (AA) – Turkish Airlines (THY) has scheduled 49 flights to various cities in Germany tomorrow and March 27, which will not operate due to a transport company strike in the country.Due to a nationwide transport strike due to take place on March 27 in connection with the demand of German unions for higher wages in the face of high inflation, flights scheduled for tomorrow and Monday were canceled at some airports. Flights TK 7873 Cologne-Sabiha Gökçen will not be operated. On Monday, March 27, THY plans to operate 44 scheduled flights from two Istanbul airports to Hamburg, Bremen, Hannover, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Nuremberg and Cologne. 2 cargo flights have been cancelled. .
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- They revived the 48,000-year-old virus!
- What happened after the earthquake was closely watched in the US news. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- China Development Forum 2023 to be held at full capacity – WORLD
- High-speed train service resumed between China’s hinterland and Hong Kong – WORLD
- 2022 is the “election year”! Here are the names that fell out of the ballot box… – WORLD
- US: China continues to undermine judicial independence and rule of law in Hong Kong
- The world’s largest floating windmill is made in China
- Elderly Americans live in retirement communities in Florida
- Chinese Defense Minister Li to visit Russia – WORLD
- EU accuses Meta of violating competition rules
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.